Friday, June 8, 2007

Ciudad de Mexico

Time for another entry.

Gee, where to start? Well I will just say this and make it short. We made it safely to Panama on the sailboat from Colombia, and we traveled by bus all the way through Central America until finally arriving to Mexico City, which is where I am writing this. We should cross into Texas by the 22nd of May. Yippee! I should make it home to Jacksonville by the 1st of June only to get on a plane the next day to fly back down to Argentina with my Church. Que vida no? Truth be told I will miss the life of a backpacker/traveler. I mean it is a hectic life but I will miss getting to know cultures, and all the different people of the world and the lives that they live. Also seeing all the diversity of the creation of God. But, got to get back to the grind of life, work! I have not had a paying job since before WOL, which has been three years. WOW, that’s a long time! Any way that’s all for now, if there are any questions on Central America or Mexico, shoot. I have a handful of stories to tell. I just don’t want to write about it all because you would be reading all day, Literally. See you soon United States of America.

No comments: