Friday, June 8, 2007

Word of Life is over

Well,

Classes are over as far as Palabra de Vida in Argentina goes. I took my final test today on Bible Geography and praise the Lord I only got one answer wrong. wohoo!! Anyway about life. It´s great, I have completed a page of my life. It feels good to know that you have accomplished something like colege, even though I could have had a better attitude at times or studied better for a test I still know the Lord has blessed me, used me and tuaght me many valuable lessons that I will hopefully take with me the rest of my life. I think my time here in Argentina has been very valuable in many different ways, and the Lord has defenately taught me things here (in a foreign country with a foreign language and culture) that I could not have learned in other places. I have learned to draw close to God, I have learned from His precious Word, and that I should love it more than anything in life. I have learned to live a life full of purpose, looking always to the things that are eternal in this life, and letting all the other things that aren´t important go.

I am getting ready to embark on sort of a mission trip/vacation/what else you want to add here kind of thing. Well it is something I have been praying for, for about a year now. Since then the Lord has really showed me His will in it- by opening doors in almost every country in South and Central America. So, about two weeks a friend and I will be setting out on a great adventure, probably the greatest of our lives. Lord willing we will get to visit almost all of South America, and every country in Central America. We will be stopping for short periods of time in every country, some more than others. For examle we will be in Brazil for about 2 months. So that means by the time we get home will be about April. Yes we will be traveling by bus......The idea is while we travel get to know diferent ministiry oportunities, as well as develop friendships with many people. Aslo we want to take every oportunity we have to share Christ to everyone we can.

I would like to leave a verse in Romans 15:30 "Now I urge you, bretheren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me."

Just as Paul recognized his need for the body of Christ to join together in prayer for him, I also express this necessity to you, and ask you to pray for me, it is the best thing you can do for me!

No comments: