Friday, June 8, 2007

Going to Brazil

Well, it looks like I´m on my way to Brazil to spend about six weeks there helping out with a WOL camp and learning Portuguese. My Saviour is too good to me, giving me the ability to learn spanish, and now He is allowing me to go to Brazil. wow......I am so thankful to Him, because He is my sustainer of life. Any way I have to go get a visa from Buenos Aires on monday for Brazil. It is about one hundred dollars, but I heard that it is for five years so that is good. Biblical geography is great!!! I have to get to Israel, and I don´t really even know why but I just have a passion and something telling me deep inside that that is where I NEED to be!! I have been soaking in every word of the class. I have been challenged to love that land, because that is what the Lord loves. And if I love God I will love what he loves. Deuteronamy 11:12 (Tierra de la cual Jehová tu Dios cuida; siempre están sobre ella los ojos de Jehová tu Dios, desde el principio del año hasta el fin.) If you don´t understand that loo it up in english. His eyes are always carefully looking at that land, and I should too!!

No comments: