Friday, June 8, 2007

Staying for an extra term

Yeah, so everything is pretty chill down here in Argentina. I am really glad I decided to stay, the Lord is showing me a lot of things through His Word and through prayer. I am taking the life of Christ right now, and it is going really well. I have had a good time reading all the gospels in spanish, (as well as utilizing my dictionary).
So, I was planning on going on this crazy trip with Leighton in December, from here to home on bus. Well, it might end up being a lot longer and crazier now. I was talking to this mexican girl (Arlete) the other day at lunch (I met her on that trip I took in December of 2004). Any way she is taking a trip as well, but in April after camp, she will leave here. She said, Matt, why don´t you come along? I thought for a minute, and said I would pray about it, and keep it open as an idea. Well this is a big prayer request...I was thinking if I go, I might stop by Brazil for WOL camp, continue on through Paraguay, then I have been invited to work in the jungle of Bolivia in February, so meybe there next, and then meet up with Arlete in Peru or Ecuador, and from there all the way up throgh Central America, until the states. I was thinking it would be an incredible opportunity to go see the world, as well as see many souls come to know Christ. It seems really crazy, and there is a lot of praying and details to be worked out, but if the Lord wills it ¡VAMOS TODAVIA!

No comments: