Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Le Argentine

Thursday, about ten of us who are studying here at L'Abri took a long hike called Le Argentine, no I am not back in Argentina, but it is called that for some reason, it was probably one of the most beautiful hikes I have ever been on. Funny, I think I say that every time I take go on a new hike here. We left just after 9:30 and got back about five minutes before dinner started at 7:00.

If I could choose one word that would sum up the hike, it would probably be diverse. Diverse because of how different the landscape and mountains changed, We walked through high mountains, then down through daisy filled valley's, then through green lush forests, covered by a canopy of huge trees and mild rapids/rivers which we took a dive into. Yeah, that was probably the coldest water I have ever jumped into. So, I will leave a slideshow of a few of my favorite photos I took along the way:


1 comment:

Jon Barton said...

Hey Matt,

I found your new blog site. It's good to hear what you are up to. The pictures are beautiful! I took a hike a few months ago in the Shenandoah Park in Virginia and had a great time. My hike is nothing compared to what you are seeing though - I'm jealous!

I'm inspired to start a blog site sometime soon!

Jon